Monday, April 19, 2010

ever after.

Ever After - Gcap5
Verse 1:
Lord, this is my honest cry
I'm not satisfied, I'm so very dry
Will You ease this growing hunger of mine
For more of You, Lord, I'm empty inside

Pre-Chorus:
All I want
All I need is to feel You breathe

To hear Your voice
To hear You whisper over me
O, to think!

Chorus:
To be with You for the ever after
To be with You in every laughter
The song of angels resonate on high

To sing to You for all eternity
With all I am, the very best of me
A simple song echoes here tonight

Verse 2:
Lord, this is my deepest cry
To draw close to You, to be by Your side
Embrace me with Your strong arms, so tight
Show me it's You, Lord, not a trick of my mind

Bridge:
Draw me close
Close enough to hear you breathe
To sing this song to Your heartbeat
O, what a song I'll sing!

O, how I want for this to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment