Friday, May 21, 2010

yeah.

3.71 sounds so much better than 3.69. :p

jesus gave me A's for two of the classes i thought i was,
no kidding, on the verge of failing.

if i failed either one, i would have to scramble for a class to take for summer school, which starts...next week.

every morning this week, i checked bearfacts to see my final grades, frantic with anxiety that i would have to make a plan B.

(not that i even have a plan A right now...but at least it was NOT to take any more classes.)

...and wednesday morning, i woke up to quite a surprise. it took a while for my groggy self to really process it.

GRACE
.

jesus let me finish my majors with a 3.675 and a 3.877.

thank you JESUS.

1 comment:

  1. dang girl. that's amazing. I got all A's this semester including an A on my thesis... God is faithful! :)

    ReplyDelete