Saturday, May 30, 2009

random stuff from high school senior english class.

on the importance of correct punctuation:

dear John I want a man who knows what love is all about you are generous kind thoughtful people who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior you have ruined me for other men I yearn for you I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart I can be forever happy will you let me be yours Gloria
________________________________________________________
Dear John:
I want a man who knows what love is all about. You are generous, kind, thoughtful. People who are not like you admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me for other men. I yearn for you. I have no feelings whatsoever when we're apart. I can be forever happy - will you let me be yours?

Gloria
_____________________________________________________
Dear John:
I want a man who knows what love is. All about you are generous, kind, thoughtful people who are not like you. Admit to being useless and inferior. You have ruined me. For other men, I yearn. For you. I have no feelings whatsoever. When we're apart, I can be forever happy. Will you let me be?

Yours,
Gloria



_____________________________________________________
"Missiles of ligneous or porous consistency have the potential of fracturing my osseous structure, but appellations will eternally be benign."

if anyone could figure out what this means, you get a high-five. :)

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA that's cool. nice thing to stumble upon while cleaning.

    ReplyDelete