Friday, May 15, 2009

what i found in cleaning my room, part 2.

aim low.
think small.
give up.
go have a cup of coffee.


ahem. to clarify. :p

tips for being like jesus.
aim low.
notice those who aren't in leadership position, those who are behind the scenes, those who are often overlooked/unrecognized.
think small.
sometimes it's the small, simple thing that really counts. you don't have to think of grand, exuberant plans to show them love.
give up.
be in the posture of giving up your time, your energy and your resources to serve and care for the needs of others.
go have a cup of coffee.
spend time with others over a meal or a cup of coffee.
food is a shortcut to the heart.

____________________________________________
bethany dillon's facebook status on the mini-feed :D
"Good morning :) I've just been informed that I gave away American Idol results to my west coast friends...I AM SORRY!!!! I'll be better."

No comments:

Post a Comment