Thursday, August 6, 2009

I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING.

...but i, as an unomnipotent, unomnisceint, unomnipresent mortal human being, am confined by time and space and abilities.

so. what do i do in order to make the most out of what i do have? my strengths, my weaknesses, my abilities and inabilities...
how should i press on?

i'm learning a lot of things about myself here. things i'm good at. things i'm not so good at. things that i need to face. things i need to avoid. things that i need to start. things that i need to stop. things that i need to fine-tune. things that i need to tone down.

my heart starts beating when i think of how much POTENTIAL God has given me, of how much POTENTIAL He has given everyone, of how much POTENTIAL He has given the Body in order to bring the Kingdom on earth in Jesus' name.

how do we tap in?



still chippin away at the block of stone to see what God intends to sculpt outta me. :)
-----------------------------------------------

things to own and steward:
flexibility, adaptability
patience
passion
attentiveness
teachability

things to work on:
naivete --> be more realistic, practical, critical, thoughtful.
passivity --> initiate. be proactive. knock. seek. ask.
impulsiveness --> think things through, seek wise council.
timidity --> be strong and courageous.
"can you do it for me?" --> DO IT YOURSELF.

No comments:

Post a Comment