Thursday, September 3, 2009

i lied.

...it takes me 20, not 30 minutes, to walk to school. :p

my earlier class got canceled today, so i decided to just walk to school. (probably would have taken me longer if i waited for the bus to come anyway. :p) anyway. it was pretty nice, got a chance to process the *shocking news* i learned of yesterday.

i've been debating on whether or not i should get a new ipod (RIP, my old one. :'() for a while now, but it's nice not having one sometimes. just to walk through the park (which is between my home and campus) without any soundtrack playing to distract me...quite the stuff yo. :)

yes. since school started, i thought i should just remind myself:

to do list for when i get back home:

- get unjetlagged.
- deposit itouch check.
- watch wicked.
- burn nic dvds, print nic journal and pictures.
- get a credit card.
- get reimbursed for nic stuff.
- make monies for urbana + flight.
- make monies for nic or future missions.
- make an outline of what i want to do after i graduate. ACK.
- make an outline of what i want to do in the summer.
- make an outline of what i want to do in the spring.
- make an outline of what i want to do in the winter.
- make an outline of what i want to do in the fall.
- make monies to pay for all this.
- start checking off this list ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment