Monday, September 21, 2009

so....

i am 90% sure that i am going to drop this class...90% because i know taking this class is going to make me suffer in my other classes as well, and 10% because i know dropping this class is going to put me below units and place an extra class on my list of courses-to-take-to-graduate.

i am so in an ACK phase right now. this is all so unsettling because i have SO MUCH to do yet no answers as to what i should do. i looked up decals that i am shooting to get in, but all of them have already started as well. this is the fourth week of instruction, so it is highly unlikely that i could pull off the stunt i did with math 1b my freshman year when i decided to ditch engineering. (...maybe i should shoot for math 1a? =.=a)

sigh. i'm so frazzled. i want to do my best, but i'm hitting a wall.
jesus, i need your help and guidance and peace.

for the joy of the LORD is my strength. (nehemiah 8:10)

1 comment:

  1. if you need units, look up tutoring stuff
    oases/ berkeley school volunteers
    or even ywca :)

    ReplyDelete